Portal Access Requirements:
Landlords/Owners wishing to gain access to Portal must be an active participant in HOC programs. Also, must have a valid e-mail address on file with HOC and have a HOC vendor ID number.
For questions regarding account set-up, contact Angelica Carroll at (240) 627-9657 or Nancy Calhoun at (240) 627-9610.
If you have filled out a direct deposit form, all of the above information will have been submitted and you will receive an e-mail with your HOC vendor ID.
Access to Portal will be given once the following form has been filled out and returned to HOC.
Portal will allow property owners (landlords) to access to vital information:
- Contains landlord contact information on file with HOC.
Name, Address, E-mail, Phone, and Tax Information.
- Will allow landlords to view their financial transactions with HOC.
Ledger contains - Date Posted, Unit Information, Tenant Name, EFT\Check No. and Amount.
Ledger is exportable to Excel.
Case Worker Data
- Contact information for tenant's caseworker, status and re-exam date. Data is exportable to Excel.
- Shows reason and dates for abatements. Data is exportable to Excel.
- Contains information for all past, present and future inspections. Data is exportable to Excel.
- Information on various ways to contact HOC for any question regarding account set-up, ledger, payments, and client activity.